Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need a boat cover

kaiasdad

Does anyone out there no a good shop in north orange county or whittier/la mirada area the can make a custom boat cover and redo the upholstery in my malibu. Any advice as to what I should be looking for would be helpful as well.

Does anyone out there no a good shop in north orange county or whittier/la mirada area the can make a custom boat cover and redo the upholstery in my malibu. Any advice as to what I should be looking for would be helpful as well.

Search the forums you may find what you need. Several people have ordered new skins and done the installation themselves if you are up for that kind of thing. Saves some$$ and get high quality vinyl. Search for Chee and you will eventually find out a contact #. He can probably get or has the original patterns and you could change up colors/style if you want. Good luck, can't help on covers. Evolution covers makes a great cover, but he is up here in Wa. - Edit, I should add it wouldn't hurt to ask him if he has your boat pattern.

Edited by TheBlackPearl

There's a good chance he doesn't have the pattern as for my 97 he doesn't, or at least didn't 6 mo's ago. They are really nice looking covers though.

You could try a Westland through BART's I know they have them. Actually iboats.com has them cheaper.

Or this guy, I have read good things from him too.

Skiboatcovers.com

Edited by bretski75
There's a good chance he doesn't have the pattern as my 97 he doesn't, or at least didn't 6 mo's ago. They are really nice looking covers though.

You could try a Westland through BART's I know they have them. Actually iboats.com has them cheaper.

Or this guy, I have read good things from him too.

Skiboatcovers.com

Cory at Evolution covers is always looking for new covers he didn't have my cover but was willing to measure it up if I could help him find a boat near him to measure. Luckily I found one and he made the pattern. Great Customer Service!

Edited by greenworks

"Sew what" does nice covers. They are in Hesperia CA.

Sew What Covers

15748 Mesa St

Hesperia, ca 92345-

Phone: (760) 949-5921

I think they do upholstery too.

Edited by LiQUiDSX