Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fly High Pro X Series Inboard Surf Sac

Malibuzer

I was looking on http://anothersmokindeal.com/ and see that they have factory seconds of Fly High Pro X Series Inboard Surf Sacs for sale for $119.99. Is that a good deal and would it fit nicely in my VTX compartments?

Thanks for the replies.

Trent

:werule:

Only if you ride goofy. That sac doesn't weigh much, here are the specs. You would be better off buying a 750# sac for the rear locker.

Dimensions: Main: 20" X 22' X 12", Arm: 50" X 12" X 12"

Weight Capacity: 455 lbs.

I was looking on http://anothersmokindeal.com/ and see that they have factory seconds of Fly High Pro X Series Inboard Surf Sacs for sale for $119.99. Is that a good deal and would it fit nicely in my VTX compartments?

Thanks for the replies.

Trent

:werule:

If you are looking for regular side surfing do the enzo sac it fits youll need bow ballast. Also the straightline 800lb fit nicely in each rear compartment.

Thanks for the reply guys. I phoned a couple of other people that agreed with both 05vlx and Crash. I will try and find some larger ballast sacks.

Who is 05vlx Whistling.gif