Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Munson Ski & Marine?

Soon2BV

I'm guessing it has something to do with no place to put them. :) I was there late fall and you can hardly walk around their outside boat storage areas. Boat after boat after boat after boat....you get the idea. I didn't ask, but maybe some of those are customer boats stored for the winter.

. I didn't ask, but maybe some of those are customer boats stored for the winter.

Every boat on the lot must go? I bet you can get a SCREAMING deal on somebody's boat stored there for the winter. Dontknow.gif

It's worth a shot, but I was there in late July looking at one of 2 VRides they had. They were really bare bones boats (which was fine with me, because price was the key), and the best quote I got was $50K. I called back at the end of August and it still was $50K. The boat is on their website still for 45K. I'm not saying they won't be dealing, but they sure didn't want to be aggressive in late summer.

. I didn't ask, but maybe some of those are customer boats stored for the winter.

Every boat on the lot must go? I bet you can get a SCREAMING deal on somebody's boat stored there for the winter. Dontknow.gif

As in: as you drive away, they are screaming and running after you??? ;)

As in: as you drive away, they are screaming and running after you??? ;)

There was a dealer not to far from here in Watervliet, MI selling other peoples boats stored at his place, he was a Regal Dealer. Maybe that explains it.

It's worth a shot, but I was there in late July looking at one of 2 VRides they had. They were really bare bones boats (which was fine with me, because price was the key), and the best quote I got was $50K. I called back at the end of August and it still was $50K. The boat is on their website still for 45K. I'm not saying they won't be dealing, but they sure didn't want to be aggressive in late summer.

I originally tried to get a boat from them, but I also found that their prices were out of line. I think I looked at those two vrides also. Good luck with buying. If I may, look at Tinus Marine. It's a little more of a drive, but worth it.

If I may, look at Tinus Marine. It's a little more of a drive, but worth it.
Yeah, give Austin a shout. Good people all around at Tinus.
If I may, look at Tinus Marine. It's a little more of a drive, but worth it.
Yeah, give Austin a shout. Good people all around at Tinus.

+1

Great bunch. Good on price. Always treated well. Hard to go wrong with Tinus.

Mike