Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Christmas Day on TMC

DIE2SURF

Hey Crew-

So my kids are napping, got a nice lull going on in the house, so I thought I'd log on to the Crew Website.

Who else logged on during Christmas Day? Chime in! Christmas.gif

A very Merry Christmas to all!!!

Edited by gjsmith73

Well,

Once I got up at 11:00 (long last two weeks of delivering Christmas presents)

I did my usual weekend thing and planted myself in front of the computer while drinking coffee and catching up on emails and such. So, I've checked in to the crew about 3x already today. Nothing happening in my house today.

Well,

Once I got up at 11:00 (long last two weeks of delivering Christmas presents)

I did my usual weekend thing and planted myself in front of the computer while drinking coffee and catching up on emails and such. So, I've checked in to the crew about 3x already today. Nothing happening in my house today.

I'm on! Merry Christmas everybody!!!

I was on before this thread was started. Whistling.gif

Sick of family that soon.... Tease.gif

I was on before any of ya..we put together a train set and table for my son and got done at 1AM, of course it was from Santa. I'll tell ya having kids really renews my enthusiam for the Christmas season. We also drove around Christmas eve showing him cool displays. On is on Disney Ct. I'll tell ya there is some stink eye if you don't participate in that neighborhood. Last year we rented a limo and traveled around.

Didn't make it. Just got home from doing our annual thing. Go to CEOs family get together on the 23ed and move over to Mom and Brothers place late on the 23ed for Christmas day. Came home an hour ago and had to check email and the Crew! A little late but Merry Christmas to all!