Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shower for a VTX

shot

I like to adding the Heatercraft shower in my VTX 08 monsoon.

Looking for pic's of installed systems to get the best place for cold & hot water pick up and controls.

thx for help

I have the shower in my VTX and the controls are located in the V-drive compartment under the little storage tray. It is mounted on the starboard side. The switch for the pump is located in the Starboard v-drive compartment. I am not %100 sure where the pump is though. My boat is in storage right now but I will go out and try and get some pics for you if I can tonight.

Make sure to put your switch to turn the pump on/off in a friendly spot so the person using the shower can operate it. The hot/cold valve doesn't need to be in any special place. Once you dial it in, you never touch it again.

It's not a good one but here is a picture of the OEM switch set up, http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=1335

-Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Shot, sorry I forgot about thepics for you. I will try and get some tommorrow if possible on my way home. My boat is inside nice and toasty so I should be able to get some good ones.

• 1 month later...

I think it is usually picked up on the side of the block, near the exhaust manifold. It's like an 1/8" or 1/4" NPT if my memory serves me correctly.

-Chris