Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Depth Gauge - VLX

exilr8

Hi,

I have done a bit of a search to no avail.

I am wanting to install a depth gauge into my 06 VLX - I thought they were standard, but if they are I can seem to find out how to read it.

Is there any particular ones that would suit??

Thanks

It is not a standard item, but you can install a factory depth module that will work on the factory guage. They are kind of pricey though, so you could just buy an aftermarket that displays on a 2" guage.

If you want the factory install that displays on the dash, which IMO is the only way to go:

Ours had to be replaced this year under factory warranty, $318 for the module and $150 labor to have it installed. Dealer item only I wouldn't try installing it my self, not worth the headache :)

Edited by 68Slalom