Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LOOKING FOR SKI BUDDIES!!!!

jetro

Hey Everyone

Recently relocated to East TN on lake cherokee.. We got approval from the TVA to put a Course in come spring time.. I wanted to see if there is anyone out there living in the surrounding area looking to make some turns.. Give us a call...

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Don't know any skiers, but there are some hardcore wakeboarders that stay on that lake nearly year round. Look on wakeworld for east tn link. Ed Pazdan is one

link

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/message...html?1227147794

Well i'm looking to wake surf so maybe they can show me a few things.. My house is at mile marker 25..

jeff

• 1 month later...
Hey Everyone

Recently relocated to East TN on lake cherokee.. We got approval from the TVA to put a Course in come spring time.. I wanted to see if there is anyone out there living in the surrounding area looking to make some turns.. Give us a call...

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Jeff, where are you relocating from?? I know the 412 area code is somewhere in western PA. I'll tell you what, the wifey and I are planning a trip to TN this summer (hopefully I can talk her into letting me take the boat). From what I can see from the maps, there are lakes everywhere. I may never come back to PA!!!

Hey Everyone

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Jeff, where are you relocating from?? I know the 412 area code is somewhere in western PA. I'll tell you what, the wifey and I are planning a trip to TN this summer (hopefully I can talk her into letting me take the boat). From what I can see from the maps, there are lakes everywhere. I may never come back to PA!!!

I am from out in Somerset pa.. Went to school out in the burgh... Steeler Nation baby!!! My wife is from Bensalem.. No need to bring the boat. we have one there. That is why we moved down there.. Long ski seasons and nice people and low cost living

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

I am from out in Somerset pa.. Went to school out in the burgh... Steeler Nation baby!!! My wife is from Bensalem.. No need to bring the boat. we have one there. That is why we moved down there.. Long ski seasons and nice people and low cost living

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

Wow, small world......I was born and raised in Greensburg, the wifey born and raised in Bucks Co.....we're living in Doylestown. We're most likely heading to the Carthage/Nashville area....are you nearby?

Hey Everyone

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

Jeff how far is Cherokee from Norris never been on your lake, we are so happy once we get down to Norris? We never move. This year we might have to take a road trip to see your new course.
Hey Everyone

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

Do you guys ski in PA? We live about 50 minutes north of the Burgh and ski at Shenango.

Hey Everyone

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

Do you guys ski in PA? We live about 50 minutes north of the Burgh and ski at Shenango.

I ski on the other side of the state....on the Delaware river.

We lived in Cranberry Twp. for a few years. Mainly skied out of Brady's Bend on the Allegheny, it wasn't too bad.

Took the boat down to Sewickley and over to Pitt once. We had planned on skiing but never even got into the water, yikes! I will say though the boat did have a nice sheen to it when we took it out. :-)

Hey Everyone

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

Jeff how far is Cherokee from Norris never been on your lake, we are so happy once we get down to Norris? We never move. This year we might have to take a road trip to see your new course.

30/40 from norris.. we are up near a smallllll town called mooresburg tn.. we looked at norris but the lots were to $$$..

I was just in DAY last week.. I Fly for a comp called Netjets

Edited by jetro
Hey Everyone

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

I ski on the other side of the state....on the Delaware river.

not now.. Perm resident in Tn now

We lived in Cranberry Twp. for a few years. Mainly skied out of Brady's Bend on the Allegheny, it wasn't too bad.

Took the boat down to Sewickley and over to Pitt once. We had planned on skiing but never even got into the water, yikes! I will say though the boat did have a nice sheen to it when we took it out. :-)

I spent a lot time on the rivers in the burgh.. Good times!!! The point is a blast in the summer.. catching a clarks concert on the water is always a good time.. We will miss that part of it

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

Wow, small world......I was born and raised in Greensburg, the wifey born and raised in Bucks Co.....we're living in Doylestown. We're most likely heading to the Carthage/Nashville area....are you nearby?

No we are over in east tn. I wanted to stay in the mountains. Small town called mooresburg tn.. The house is being built in a community called chelaque estates.. very wooded community.. very secluded 2 acres on the water with 250 wide of water frontage

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

No we are over in east tn. I wanted to stay in the mountains. Small town called mooresburg tn.. The house is being built in a community called chelaque estates.. very wooded community.. very secluded 2 acres on the water with 250 wide of water frontage

It is a small world

Hey Everyone

jeff/kylie

412-818-2455

[email protected]

Give us a call anytime

jeff

412-818-2455

30/40 from norris.. we are up near a smallllll town called mooresburg tn.. we looked at norris but the lots were to $$$..

I was just in DAY last week.. I Fly for a comp called Netjets

i think there is a course on norris.. I know a lot of guys that come down from columbus to norris. they really like it..