Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

brushed ski rack for xtp tower

jetro

Anyone know who might make a ski rack that is BRUSHED to match the XTP towers????????

I talked with XTP and Monster and they both do not make them.. Dontknow.gifDontknow.gifDontknow.gif

Edited by jetro

My XTP tower is brushed, Ive never seen one polished?

The board racks from XTP that I have match.

Neighbor across has a Titian on his and other then the angle that its mounted at it matches well.

Edited by onamission
My XTP tower is brushed, Ive never seen one polished?

The board racks from XTP that I have match.

Neighbor across has a Titian on his and other then the angle that its mounted at it matches well.

Sorry man i realized that i boned the Q!!

I'm looking for a ski rack that matches.. My board rack does match but it seem that no one makes a ski rack that does

Here is a picture of the neighbors Titan, personal I don't like it for a numbers of reasons.

1 - It's a real pain to strap the skis in, mounting angle is bad.

2 - Ski fins end up hitting the bottom of the other ski.

3 - I couldn't drop the tower without taking the ski rack off, would need to have a quick release.

If you find something let be know, I've been looking for 4 years now. Been thinking of mounting a Monster rack somehow in the gunnel area behind the driver, may start to think about it again after the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...
Here is a picture of the neighbors Titan, personal I don't like it for a numbers of reasons.

3 - I couldn't drop the tower without taking the ski rack off, would need to have a quick release.

If you find something let be know, I've been looking for 4 years now. Been thinking of mounting a Monster rack somehow in the gunnel area behind the driver, may start to think about it again after the holidays.

For how much they are it doesn't sound like they are worth it.. It would be nice if there was something out there that worked.. Starts to get crowed if you have 4 skiers out in the boat

That's exactly what I want my next boat to be, looks great Thumbup.gif