Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Boats Wikipedia

Calexan

Cool.

I am surprised they let this one by without a citation...

Since 1982, the company has won more awards than all other competitors combined.

and this one...

making it the largest seller of watersports focused boats in the world.

Overall, nice job!

I was thinking we should add the tables representing the different hulls. We've already got the format on TMC, we could simply just copy it on to the wiki page.

Guys

That is amazing! I have been out of town, ---down in New Orleans ---, so just getting to this thread today!

Malibu thanked us on their blog, that is sweet!

As far as the updates go, I don't have it locked so anyone can make updates to the page. BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT. If you have not made post on wikipedia.org before read all the guidelines first. They have a special area called a personal Sandbox where you should do everything first. Even if you think you have the table layout or whatever ready to copy/paste post it to your personal sandbox first.

Wikipedia has gotten soo big they are now VERY strict on their guidelines. Everything has to be perfect, and neutral point of view or else it won't fly.

also, if you need help PM me, and I can help you before you post it!