Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who's Addicted to the bu crew.com??!!

Ndawg12

I hate to say it but Im more addicted to Tigeowners.com. I am about to break the 13,000 post mark Shocking.gif

WTF??? This guy should be flogged. :lol:

Hmmmm. . .addicted? 3,200+ posts on MBO. . .4,200+ posts on TMC. . .

. . .really. . .I don't think I have a problem. . .

Crazy.gif

The PROBLEM is pretty much all of those posts have been useless....except for your heatercraft y-fitting posts but still

Hmmmm. . .addicted? 3,200+ posts on MBO. . .4,200+ posts on TMC. . .

. . .really. . .I don't think I have a problem. . .

Crazy.gif

Truth be told, you are a problem. Whistling.gif Perhaps you should seek professional help now, buy a Bayliner and go fishing. ROFL.gif

Hey, hey! There's no need to attack me in such a heinous manner! And you're the only one around here talking about fishing. . .methinks he doth protest too much. . .

:lol:

I misspoke that should have read ice fishing... Biggrin.gif

What a couple of jerks. You both can :biteme:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 68Slalom

• Malibudude

• VinRLX

• MalibuNation

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sometimes wonder how someone manages to have thousands of posts.

Pretty simple actually.. click on the "add reply" button, then type out some BS.. then follow that with "add reply" again [repeat 4k times]

Seriously though, if your job has you on the computer all the time, isn't all the tough to flip to the crew, view new posts, add some valuable input ;) , and get back to reading e-mail

Pretty simple actually.. click on the "add reply" button, then type out some BS.. then follow that with "add reply" again [repeat 4k times]

Seriously though, if your job has you on the computer all the time, isn't all the tough to flip to the crew, view new posts, add some valuable input ;) , and get back to reading e-mail

This is funny!! I use the internet to find all sorts of research material: Copy and Paste, change some words around, put my name on it, make sure I ready what I copied :) submit it and take credit for it (LMAO)

I make time to sit on the computer just so I can post up during the day Thumbup.gif

I love this section on the home page...pretty much says it all. Biggrin.gif

I knew stewart had to be at the top of the list excluding the admins. Man, that guy needs to get a job :)

Edited by 68Slalom

There ya go. Wonder how many network admins we have on the Crew, hmmmmmm.

I knew stewart had to be at the top of the list excluding the admins. Man, that guy needs to get a job :)

When I added that block to the home page, I specifically excluded certain groups. Whistling.gif

Yup. Anyone hiring?