Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who's Addicted to the bu crew.com??!!

Ndawg12

Sign me up for TMCA group. Although I do not post very much, I am on here almost daily. At one of the computers in the Emergency Department at work, I stayed signed in so I can pass the time during my twleve hours shifts when I get a break. It also is a good stress reliever as it helps me remember what I enjoy doing when I am not working. It helps me get through these winter months.

Like Molarbu, I do not have much technical expertise on mechanical issues but I share what I know when appropriate (like which boom to buy for a 06 LXi).

I can't wait until spring!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 68Slalom

• Malibudude

• VinRLX

• Ndawg12

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm. . .addicted? 3,200+ posts on MBO. . .4,200+ posts on TMC. . .

. . .really. . .I don't think I have a problem. . .

Crazy.gif

Truth be told, you are a problem. Whistling.gif Perhaps you should seek professional help now, buy a Bayliner and go fishing. ROFL.gif

Hey, hey! There's no need to attack me in such a heinous manner! And you're the only one around here talking about fishing. . .methinks he doth protest too much. . .

:lol:

Edited by VinRLX

I don't consider myself addicted because I can remember the last day I was not on.....It was either Saturday or Sunday,....or was it Friday? Nevermind.

Crazy.gif

Truth be told, you are a problem. Whistling.gif Perhaps you should seek professional help now, buy a Bayliner and go fishing. ROFL.gif

Hey, hey! There's no need to attack me in such a heinous manner! And you're the only one around here talking about fishing. . .methinks he doth protest too much. . .

You'd be correct there wasn't a need but that was the best part..... Thumbup.gif

I usually read the Bu forum at work during lunch or sometime in the afternoon. I've been a member since the original MBO site. I sometimes wonder how someone manages to have thousands of posts. I just don't have that much time.

Hi, my name is Bill & I'm an.... uh..... addict.

The bad thing is I do this on 4 or 5 other forums too. I have one of those jobs where I need to be entertained a lot.

Not as bad as you 2-3 forums, but I too have one of those jobs where I need to be entertained a lot. :)

Crazy.gif

The PROBLEM is pretty much all of those posts have been useless....except for your heatercraft y-fitting posts but still

Crazy.gif

I misspoke that should have read ice fishing... Biggrin.gif

The bad thing is I do this on 4 or 5 other forums too. I have one of those jobs where I need to be entertained a lot.

Not as bad as you 2-3 forums, but I too have one of those jobs where I need to be entertained a lot. :)

I was slightly distracted with a new job the past three months but I should be back on track spending more time on here, just because I'm not spending as much buying stuff on line :)

This economy is a little scary Whistling.gif

I was slightly distracted with a new job the past three months but I should be back on track spending more time on here, just because I'm not spending as much buying stuff on line :)

This economy is a little scary Whistling.gif

Along with the drought in Cali, it's certainly keeping me from adding exhaust turn-down tips and underwater lights to the 'bu. I'm still not convinced a tower should ever go on an Echelon... Whistling.gif