Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who's Addicted to the bu crew.com??!!

Ndawg12

I spend at least 2 hours a day researching this forum for answers to all sorts of questions. I typically ask questions and start new topics since I'm not confident enough to offer much technical advise at this time. I have been extremely impressed with willingness of everyone to offer their advice and experiences. Anyways, is it weird that I spend so much time here? Is it because I just joined the Malibu family and the novelty will wear off after a season? This would be a good poll question but I don't know how to start it, how much time a week or a day do you spend in this forum and why.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 68Slalom

• Malibudude

• VinRLX

• MalibuNation

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since buying our 06 Vride about 3 years ago, I would say there is rarely a day that goes by that I don't at least pop on the crew for a bit. I usually hit the "view new posts" link and scan for anything interesting. Never a dull moment here... :)

I too spend alot of time here reading new posts and then searching out different questions that I have. Lots of great information stored away here Thumbup.gif

I usually find my answers, but if not I'll post it up and someone usually has the answer and is willing to share :)

I’m glade that so many have attended today’s Malibu Crew addiction meeting.

Remember, admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Now, would anyone else like to share something? :unsure:

Hmmmm. . .addicted? 3,200+ posts on MBO. . .4,200+ posts on TMC. . .

. . .really. . .I don't think I have a problem. . .

Crazy.gif

Truth be told, you are a problem. Whistling.gif Perhaps you should seek professional help now, buy a Bayliner and go fishing. ROFL.gif

I know what the OP is talking about. I spent hours on here at first. I went back and read almost all of the old threads in many of the forums! There is trully a wealth of knowledge on this site. I think the dealers should make their employees spend some time reading some of this stuff. There were questions that either they couldn't answer or were wrong on after I dug into it a little bit on the crew. This is one of my home tabs at my work computer. I drop in every day, but unfortunately I don't know enough to be very insightful yet and to date there haven't been any tooth related threads. Dontknow.gif I sure do love my boat though.

I know what the OP is talking about. I spent hours on here at first. I went back and read almost all of the old threads in many of the forums! There is trully a wealth of knowledge on this site. I think the dealers should make their employees spend some time reading some of this stuff. There were questions that either they couldn't answer or were wrong on after I dug into it a little bit on the crew. This is one of my home tabs at my work computer. I drop in every day, but unfortunately I don't know enough to be very insightful yet and to date there haven't been any tooth related threads. Dontknow.gif I sure do love my boat though.

It's the 3rd thing I do when I get up in the morning.

Everyday, when I go away on vacation it is great to get home and catch up on all the new posts!!!!!! I may have an issue. Do we need to start a TMCA group? The Malibu Crew Anonymous!!!! Wine.gifBeer.gifWine.gifBeer.gifWine.gifCheers.gifCheers.gif followed by Vomit.gif

:werule:

Every morning when I get into work...addicted? I don't think so. Biggrin.gif

Hmmm, would you give up "this" for TMC?

You Decide

This is interesting, but I think I would pick "what is mentioned in the link versus the internet" and then a close second would be TMC Thumbup.gif but I'm not addicted at all :)