Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Bu has arrived

blue

The 08 vlx has arrived, absolutly am frothin over it,

would put some picks if i knew how, can any one help me upload pics?

put them on photobucket then just paste in the direct link URL using the picture button in the post editor.

put them on photobucket then just paste in the direct link URL using the picture button in the post editor.

Or become a paying member and then upload them.

you know, even as a paying member it is better to use a service like photobucket, larger files=better pictures.

Cheers,

here are the photos

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo295/j...sh/DSCF3724.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo295/j...sh/DSCF3696.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo295/j...sh/DSCF3697.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo295/j...sh/DSCF3730.jpg

Nice boat! Looks great. You know it's new when you take a pic of someone else taking a pic of it! Clap.gif Is the first pic on the bay in Sydney? Last time I was in Australia I checked out the Sydney bay and stayed a night in Wollongong. We then spent the week in Mossvale. What a beautiful country!

Nice boat and great colors, but what is up with those trailer wheels :unsure: you guys over there need to get some bling going on :) had a bad day at work today (lol)

Noticed the trailer has rollers on it, never seen that before!

I have not seen an inboard on a roller trailer - usually just bunks due to the weight.

They are pretty common on larger I/O's to help with loading and unloading (actually seen a few boats roll off on a steep ramp - ouch!)

Is this trailer type common in other areas with inboards?

PS - beautiful boat!

Thanks fellas

It took a lot of thought on which colour to go with but am stoked with how it came out.

The trailor is only half rollers and it works great especialy if you dont have steep ramps.

to answear an earlier question the photos where taken on pittwater (north of sydney harbour)

But I was surprised with the speed I got out of the boat (been a big wakeboarding boat) 52mph. was worth the engine upgrade for the hamerhead as it sounds good and got plenty grunt to get out of the hole.

Thanks fellas

It took a lot of thought on which colour to go with but am stoked with how it came out.

The trailor is only half rollers and it works great especialy if you dont have steep ramps.

to answear an earlier question the photos where taken on pittwater (north of sydney harbour)

But I was surprised with the speed I got out of the boat (been a big wakeboarding boat) 52mph. was worth the engine upgrade for the hamerhead as it sounds good and got plenty grunt to get out of the hole.

Sweet. Just be sure to keep that motor rinsed out. Saltwater would be rough on equipment.

I like the little "helper" wheels on the back of the trailer to help from bottoming out. Cool idea with how low inboard trailers ride.

52 is moving right along. Any wake pics? I bet it is a blast!

Noticed the trailer has rollers on it, never seen that before!

I have not seen an inboard on a roller trailer - usually just bunks due to the weight.

They are pretty common on larger I/O's to help with loading and unloading (actually seen a few boats roll off on a steep ramp - ouch!)

Is this trailer type common in other areas with inboards?

PS - beautiful boat!

The trailers is AUS are different from the ones here for sure. They use half bunks half rollers to make loading easier, plus the bunks in the back have most of the boats weight anyway.

I think the fenders are pretty wild too.

-Chris

The "gray" color is that Light Graphite or Marble? We did something very similar but I was killing myself over which one of the "grays" to use. Light Graphite, Marble and Moonbeam all look nearly the same on the website.

The "gray" color is that Light Graphite or Marble? We did something very similar but I was killing myself over which one of the "grays" to use. Light Graphite, Marble and Moonbeam all look nearly the same on the website.

yer we ended up going with light graphite. I know what you saying about all the colours look the same on the website, best thing i found was just to llok at a heap of boats.

Here are a few more shots

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo295/j.../DSCF3774-1.jpg

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo295/j...sh/DSCF3718.jpg

I was worried that the drip-molded graphics would blend into the light graphite and not show up, looks good. Our boat was delivered but still in the shipping wrap until spring rolls around. One of the, uh, benifits of living in Michigan. :(

Thanks, I'm eager to see mine. We did black and light graphite, same color pattern as you, except change the blue to black). That part of the hull seems to get a lot of spray and I think the light graphite will work well for not showing waterspots. That was my theory at least.