Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Primal Seat Covers

Wilmington Wake

Has anyone had them installed on their boats? Does water go through the covers? I wakeboard in a river in which we pretty much have to wipe the seats down after we ride to avoid them getting stained brown. Just wondering if these seat covers are worth it. Thanks.

We bought a used camp boat that had these covers on them. Our seats still look new!

Sure if there is enough water on them they will get the seats wet. We went camping (with young kids) at a lake that had a red clay shore line. By the end of the weekend I was freak’in out thinking about the stains. I just threw the covers in the washing machine and no worries. Seats were fine.

These seat covers came with a used VLX that we bought toward the end of last season. We like them. Keeps the vinyl clean, less worry about something tearing the vinyl, and they’re comfortable to sit on. Water does go through the covers, but that hasn't been a problem. Relatively easy to take off, wash, and then put back on.

Mark and his company are great to deal with. Rockon.gif

I have them on the rear sun deck area, and the drivers seat. They are much like a beach towel, very durable, but don't wash them every time you go out or they will fade, especially the elastic.

post-81-1227710278_thumb.jpg