Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I've Got a Major Problem And I Demand an Answer!!!

Ndawg12

Here is my major problem... When I signed up to be a Crew Supporter, I think I remembering seeing something about a MalibuCrew sticker would be sent to me!! I never put in my address anywhere, how am I going to get my 50cent malibucrew sticker??!! Tongue.gif

Sorry guys, I've been super busy between work & other things lately, & I've allowed myself to get way behind on this. I should have some time this weekend to get caught up, & get everything sent out.

I can vouch for WG, she's good for it.

:)

I don't remember giving my mailing address to anyone, but barefootpaul says let the magic happen, so that's what I'll do!!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

This is a family site here, buckaroo. Keep it clean.

edit, I just installed my Bu' crew sticker on the back glass of my F-250. Sweet!

Edited by Pistol Pete

If you guys wouldn't mind, go ahead & send me a pm with your mailing address. That will help expedite the process this weekend. I've got time set aside on Saturday (possibly Friday if I don't have jury duty) to get caught up.

I really do appreciate your patience. :)

All I can say is that I'm proudly wearing my TMC shirt today Clap.gif

Wednesdays are our down day where workers don't see clients unless it's an emergency. Being in IT I never get a down day.

I don't want to hear it about you "IT people"!!! According to every IT guy I've ever worked with you average 12 hours a day, wide open, but from what I've seen it's more like milking the clock for 12 hours at 5mph!!!!!!!!

... very nice nemire12.

I can only wish my days were only 12 hour days. Times are tough and employers are squeezing all they can out of workers. I just happy to have a job in Michigan.

Edited by MalibuNation