Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Gear

WakeAndSno

Yeah I saw that when wake.com.au rolled'em out. Funny the Shane was pulled after the LF 2006 post was made, only seen the spyshots. What made me mad is the 2006 HL gear was available only for a day before they shut them down, as of this morning you couldn't view without being in AUS, I guess they were filtering via IP.

I like the transits though!!!

Edit: that's 2006, not 3006 Crazy.gif

Edited by tgaugh

funny, i was just at wakesports unliomited because a sheered off the screws that hold the main overlays on my lf teams and i talked to the salesman and he told me about those pics. so here i am about to post them and DAMNIT! someone beat me to it.

here's a good thread on the topic. http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/message...html?1123196449

those shane bindings were a total prototype boot. the real ones are much different. the 06 sphynx look like old air jordans.

i am extremely curious as to what the o6 hl boards look like and what has changed. the lf boards look a lot like their predecessors, especially the substance series. those are almost identical.

i will definitely be rocking the new transits next year. i'll be selling my setup after the new liquid and hyperlite boards come out in the next few months and i can try them all.

the board is an 05 byerly 137 with 05 lf team bindings(L). bindings will be brand new obviously, and board is in near perfect condition. never used in salt water or on sliders. pm me if interested.

Edited by madchild