Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What bags fit best in a 2008 23 LSV

chuckc983

What bags to you recemmond for a 2008 23LSV?

For the rear lockers are the Fat Sack V drive bags the best option?

Where else can you put bags where they are out of the way and what size?

Last question - do you recemmond additional bow ballast, if so, does it just sit on bow seats?

Just want to know what are the options (or suggestions) for this boat.

Thanks!

What bags to you recemmond for a 2008 23LSV?

For the rear lockers are the Fat Sack V drive bags the best option?

Where else can you put bags where they are out of the way and what size?

Last question - do you recemmond additional bow ballast, if so, does it just sit on bow seats?

Just want to know what are the options (or suggestions) for this boat.

Thanks!

You should be able to fit a 750 in the rear locker. the V drive sacs are only 400 if I'm not mistaken. The 750 is really nice when surfing. They make bow sacs to fit under the front seat, but I doubt they will really fit there.

As for where to put them, you can put them anywhere. I assume by that question you are really asking where can you permanently place them. Most people don't permanently pipe them in but if you search you can find some good advice on that.