Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Power Wedge

Luciano Chedrese

Yesterday I ve recived my new VLX 2009 (great boat, very luxury).

The fact is that I try my wedge down (with the boat still on trailer) and now the wedge is not going up.

I press the buton up and i cant hear any noise, if i press the buton down I hear the noise of the wedge.

Any sugestions?

How can I manage to put the wedge up. (I didnt use my boat yeat)

Thanks

PD: Sorry for my english (Luciano from Argentina)

Yesterday I ve recived my new VLX 2009 (great boat, very luxury).

The fact is that I try my wedge down (with the boat still on trailer) and now the wedge is not going up.

I press the buton up and i cant hear any noise, if i press the buton down I hear the noise of the wedge.

Any sugestions?

How can I manage to put the wedge up. (I didnt use my boat yeat)

Thanks

PD: Sorry for my english (Luciano from Argentina)

Boat has to be moving for the wedge to move up. Have someone lay under the boat and spin the speedo while hitting the up button.

Yea it takes 2 people when its on the trailer, one inside the boat to hold the switch and one laying under the boat spinning the black paddle wheel.

Its a safety thing I think we have all done it.