Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ACME 1235 Prop!

dielawn

Hey Bu' crew!

I was in the market for picking up a new ACME 1235... I was wondering what is the best price any of you guys have bought or seen the prop for? Also around how much should a prop repair actually cost? I know it all depends on the damage done to the prop, in this case I am referring to a single blade that has the tip bent. Around how much should that cost? 100-150?

Hey Bu' crew!

I was in the market for picking up a new ACME 1235... I was wondering what is the best price any of you guys have bought or seen the prop for? Also around how much should a prop repair actually cost? I know it all depends on the damage done to the prop, in this case I am referring to a single blade that has the tip bent. Around how much should that cost? 100-150?

I just paid $108 to have an Acme 537 rebuilt...... the lake is low enough we hit the sandy bump at the end of the ramp a couple weeks ago. All 4 blades were folded over pretty good but no tears at all. Looks as good as new now.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
Hey Bu' crew!

You should be able to get one $550-$600 if you cant find any i have a few on the wall.