Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Boats Rockin' Christmas

Ronnie

Invest in Family With a Malibu Boat for Christmas

The Malibu Boat Rockin' Christmas Event is helping parents invest back into their families with a gift of fun, togetherness and years of priceless memories in a Malibu boat.

Merced, CA -- November 5, 2008 -- Malibu Boats and participating dealers nation-wide are celebrating Christmas 2008 with the Malibu Boat Rockin' Christmas Event. The Rockin' Christmas Event is helping parents invest back into their families with the gift of a Malibu boat this holiday season. During this event the Malibu Boats factory and the national dealer network will help parents pull off a string of once-in-a-lifetime Christmas surprises. They are giving huge factory incentives on inventoried boats and throwing in a boatload of water sports gifts, lessons and service. This is a Malibu Boats package the entire family will love opening on December 25th. Malibu dealers are even making the gift presentation as memorable as the gift itself by working with families to develop personalized Christmas surprises. Malibu Boats is taking the hassle out of the busiest time of the year with a total family Christmas solution that is a gift of fun, togetherness and years of priceless memories.

Malibu suggests, instead of giving traditional, individual gifts, families give each other the gift of fun, togetherness and memories in the form of a Malibu boat. When you add up what the average American family spends on mp3 players, gift cards, phones, computers, trips, video game systems, clothes and other "family distracting" gifts, Malibu thinks you will see more than enough for a sizeable down payment on a boat. Add in the return on investment of quality time the entire family will enjoy together and a Malibu boat becomes priceless. That is where the Malibu Boat Rockin' Christmas Event comes in.

Malibu Boats along with your local dealer is offering huge factory incentives on the boats they have in inventory if purchased during the Rockin' Christmas Event. These discounts could add up to as much as $20,000 on certain models. Malibu dealers are also providing special financing during the event.

When you purchase a Malibu boat during the Rockin' Christmas Event, your family will receive more to open under the tree. Boating and water sports accessories for the whole family will be included in your Malibu Christmas package. Malibu is also providing each family with an Official Malibu Merchandise shopping spree. Malibu dealers are throwing in gift certificates for boating and driving lessons or the chance to ski or ride with a Malibu Pro Team Member. Your local Malibu dealer is even ringing in the New Year with free scheduled service as part of this package. The Malibu Boat Rockin' Christmas Event eliminates the hassle commonly associated with the holiday season by doing all the shopping for you. Malibu has even taken it a step further by easing the planning that goes along with a surprise of this magnitude.

Local Malibu dealers across the country are planning amazing surprises for families receiving boats as a part of the Rockin' Christmas Event. You can work with your Malibu dealer and their elves to present the boat and gifts at the time and place of your choosing. Your Malibu dealer can unveil the boat during your yearly Christmas get-together. You could even work with your dealer to stage the surprise at the dealership. However the presentation of the gifts goes down you will have all the help you will need from your Malibu dealer to make a very special Christmas memory.

Link here for more info.

nice! Thumbup.gif

I love the pic of the x-mas tree and the big red bow!! Maybe i can talk the CFO into surprising me this christmas. Biggrin.gif

Saw that same picture in a magazine :)

I saw this and I was going to post it as well.

It's very mysterious... "up to" 20K off retail, no details on the pro shop or malibu merchandise. To get more information you have to fill out a form. By the way, I've filled out this and other forms on the malibu site before only to have it go into a black hole.

Sometimes it just seems like they are purposely trying to hide things. It's obviously sponsored by Malibu, why not just give the details?

I love my malibu, but I question the companies tactics sometimes.

- lousy web site (compared to other manufacturers)

- no MSRP on the site

- Need to fill out a form to download or receive a brochure

- Mysterious deals like these

I really like my dealer and I could probably get this information from them, but if I was a new customer, this would NOT make me seek out malibu or a malibu dealer.

It's very mysterious... "up to" 20K off retail, no details on the pro shop or malibu merchandise. To get more information you have to fill out a form. By the way, I've filled out this and other forms on the malibu site before only to have it go into a black hole.

Sometimes it just seems like they are purposely trying to hide things. It's obviously sponsored by Malibu, why not just give the details?

- no MSRP on the site

I really like my dealer and I could probably get this information from them, but if I was a new customer, this would NOT make me seek out malibu or a malibu dealer.

When you fill out that information doesn't it eventually get to the local dealer? Maybe your dealer is the black hole. :)

Malibu is not selling these boats direct, you dealer will still have to work a deal.

Wonder if Cope and Mcpheters are joining in? If so I would buy factory direct if I could. Since that is not an option I will just hang on to my 05 VLX. My dignity is worth more than buying another boat from the rip off artists.

- no MSRP on the site

When you fill out that information doesn't it eventually get to the local dealer? Maybe your dealer is the black hole. :)

Malibu is not selling these boats direct, you dealer will still have to work a deal.

I feel like I have to qualify this... I Love my Malibu and would look at another first before any other brand (mainly because of my dealer), but with that said...

The contact problem wasn't with the dealer. I forgot the circumstances, but I did ultimately find out the web site wasn't working when contact information was supplied. I even think there is an old thread on this.

I know they (Malibu) aren't selling the boats, but they must be offering the terms. I think they could clarify what "up to" 20K is. Does that mean the boat I order only gets 5K off (not that I can afford to buy a boat these days anyway). Do I have to buy the Corvette boat to get the 20K off?

What is the official malibu merchandise? If it's a malibu coffee mug it's not really going to make me spring for a new boat.

I guess I'm the only one that feels this way about the double secret malibu deals, so I'll let it drop....

not sure about the double secret, but i do agree that sometimes their website isn't great, and i hate sites that make you fillout forms to get more info.

and, i love how this ad makes it seem like why spend all that money on clothes, MP3s, etc, when you spend the same amount on the downpayment, and you get a new BU. That is kind of why this country is where it is today. After that downpayment, how many years are you in debt for? I'll stick with my old jalopy '00 rlx thats been paid off for the last 8 years...

I just received the below flyer in my e-mail. It doesn't detail how much of a discount for each boat, but it does show the gear & service packages that are included.

Malibu_Rockin_with_Value.jpg

got this image in my email from my local dealer...is this a national promotion? any ideas on how much off MSRP each model will be..... it says up to 20,000 off but im assuming thats only on the most expensive models.... i;m going to look into it but wondering if anyone has some more info right off the bat.

Rockin_with_value.jpg

This promotion is to help us move 2008's mostly, but '09's have a bit of a deal as well. The plan is to help us clear out some '08's so we can order some stock '09's. $20k is entirely possible on some Wakesetters.

Malibu doesn't tell you too much on the site, because ultimately, what is given away is up to the dealer.

When you fill out a form, it is just a lead generator for us. This helps us track whare people are looking.

Make sure, when you fill one out, you use your LAKE ADDRESS!! the lead will go to your closest Malibu Dealer to where you boat

Edited by edgeski1

- no MSRP on the site

Seems all the manufacturers are offering alot of incentives right now to get rid of stock and seem a bit desperated. Personally, I think its about time!

• 10 months later...

Has anyone actually received the items listed in the promotion? I have called My dealer and Malibu for the last 8 months trying to get this taken care of with no luck!!

Has anyone actually received the items listed in the promotion? I have called My dealer and Malibu for the last 8 months trying to get this taken care of with no luck!!

We sold 3 boats at Bake's during the event with no issues fulfilling the promotion.

-Paul

• 3 weeks later...

I just received the final word from malibu.... No $400

1. The deal sheet was in December.

2. Financing was tough "beginning of the great recession" but finally happened in February I think.

3. Picked up boat during the Tennessee factory Tour in April.

Can anyone enlighten me on what date they will use for "date of purchase" and for my warranty?

Was there not a boat show incentive going on until the end of March? I think free power wedge or Malivue and 3 yrs Maintenance?

I quess if you get too good of a deal you get nothing! It's all playing numbers and all the incentives turn out to be from the dealership. Malibu does not step up to the plate, they just support the back end......