Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Filling the center tank

lbolio

Hi there,

I just bought a 2005 Wakesetter 23 LSV, it comes standard with 4 tanks (2 rear, one center, one bow), but there are only 3 switches to fill and empty. Left, right and front ballasts fill and drain ok, but how do you do the trick with the center tank?

Thanks a lot Pro´s!

Lbolio

Hi there!

Anyone with a 2005 LSV with 4 ballasts wuold like to help me?

I can´t figure out how to fill the center tank.

There is no switch on the dash for it.

I know it sounds dumb,

thanks anyway!

Edited by lbolio

So it sounds like you bought the boat used and someone may have added one of the tanks that uses one switch to run both the center and bow "or" you have a switch that is not identified properly.

Have you located all your pumps up front and looked at how the hoses are plumbed in? Can you call the people you bought the boat from and see if they have the answer for you?

Edited by 68Slalom

In '04 & '05 they did connect the Bow & Center pumps to the same switch, SOMETIMES. My '04 was like that. I changed it years ago and IIRC I just moved one of the pump wires over to an acc switch. I ordered a switch cover with the Ballast icon on it from my dealer and changed it out to identify the switch. With the two connected the bow will be full before the center and empty faster as well. They didn't use the same pumps, just the same switch.

I guess that's my boat. The four ballasts are standard and each has its own fuse named in the fuse box.

I'll check the wiring and see.

Thanks,

By the way, is there a site wher you can buy Malibu accessories?

Or is it in the dealer´s site?

I just found bakesonline.com and it's great

I live in Mexico, so it has to be online

Thanks again