Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboarding DVDs

Addictedto6

Anyone have a suggestion for a new wakeboarding DVD (released in 2008)? Looking for gift ideas for my brother's bday....he's the boarder of the family.

thx!

Edited by Addictedto6

Yep, I have it and my friends and I never get bored watching it. Often times during late nights once the party has winded down at my house or once we get back to my house we just throw it in until we go to sleep, just a simply amazing movie that you never want to have to stop part of the way through.

I like Push Process better than Transgression, but both are great. I'm not sure exactly when Billabong is going to release "Out of the Pond", but with the cast of riders they have working on it, I would imagine it is going to be unreal. I'd take my chances and get that one!

Another great oldie but goody would be Natural Born Thrillaz. I also like Authentic a lot.

I haven't seen Natural Born Thrillaz, but have been told that many of the tricks done today were copied or evolved from this vid.

Yah, NBT was PROLIFIC!!! By far way ahead of its time. Randall's section in that video is still today arguably the BEST video section of ALL TIME!!!

Yah, if you like steezy west coast style Natural Born Thrillaz, Authentic and DS2 are biggies, in that order.