Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

it's here

Nicvtx

Looks nice.

I see you didn't go for the Maliview - any reason why not? Did you consider it, or was it a $ reason?

Oh, and which hull?

Edited by obski
its an 08 vtx so the option wasnt there and its the cut dimond

Ahh, I see. That is a nice boat. If I didn't already have my VLX, that is the boat I would be getting.

its an 08 vtx so the option wasnt there and its the cut dimond

Ahh, I see. That is a nice boat. If I didn't already have my VLX, that is the boat I would be getting.

we dont start new year production down here actually until the year starts. gives them a few months to gather new parts, molds etc etc

Those are the biggest bow registration numbers I've ever seen! Do they have to be that big on all the Aussie boats?

Thats the first thing I noticed too. I'd love thoes for my bow!

Very sharp looking boat.

Those are the biggest bow registration numbers I've ever seen! Do they have to be that big on all the Aussie boats?

jtrovato

i dont hink there is a sertain size over hear but l think it looks really nice on their

Nice colours,

thats the swimming platform i wanted but i thought they stopped doing them that style, our vlx arrives in december cant wait, any tips on how to help pass the time before the boat arrives?

Nice colours,

thats the swimming platform i wanted but i thought they stopped doing them that style, our vlx arrives in december cant wait, any tips on how to help pass the time before the boat arrives?

the way 1 through it blue

is to not think about it but go down to gre to ask how its going

Edited by boat1956

I own your boats twin in blue. You are going to absolutely love it. I also have a friend moving to Sydney. I would love to introduce the two of you. He is bummed he does not have any one to ski with yet. He is moving outside Sydney to a place called Manley i think.

You swim in that water? That looks like where the crocodile hunter used to catch crocs and huge lizards that can take a foot off!

The boat does look great though! Congrats!

Edited by jtrovato
You swim in that water? That looks like where the crocodile hunter used to catch crocs and huge lizards that can take a foot off!

The boat does look great though! Congrats!

It doesn't look too much different than the Willamette. No crocs or huge lizards, but maybe the toxic waste can take a foot of, or maybe cause you to grow another one.

Here are the rules in NSW, Australia.

Mechanically propelled vessels must show registration numbers on each side of the vessel at least 150mm high and clearly visible while underway. They should be located on the forward section of the vessel's hull on each side of the vessel.

Registration numbers must be clearly visible at a distance of 60m.

The numbers should be of contrasting colours to the boat's hull. Black numbers are standard on a light coloured hull, but on a dark coloured hull you should use white or pale figures.

http://www.waterways.nsw.gov.au/sbh/rego.html