Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat clock

bilbao

Anyone know how to set the boat clock that is on the speedo?

on my 08, you go cycle through the options on the lcd until you get setup, then there's the option in there to change it.

Anyone know how to set the boat clock that is on the speedo?

on my 08, you go cycle through the options on the lcd until you get setup, then there's the option in there to change it.

I think what you are doing is setting the default screen to go to clock when you are in the set up screen. I could be wrong but I don't think you can set the clock in this area.

I believe to set mine I cycle through the options until you are on the clock screen and then push and hold the "E" button until the clock setting feature flashes.

Well, now that his thread has gone in three different directions. . ..

bilbao, IIRC, once on the clock, you press and hold the down arrow. LCD may then flash or something and you have a few seconds to make adjustments. I think down is hours and up is minutes. Hope this helps.

reconabe, how do you expect your clock to remember what time it is when you shut the power off? When the electricity goes off at my house, every freakin' clock in the place is blinking when power is restored. . .

bilbao, IIRC, once on the clock, you press and hold the down arrow. LCD may then flash or something and you have a few seconds to make adjustments. I think down is hours and up is minutes. Hope this helps.

reconabe, how do you expect your clock to remember what time it is when you shut the power off? When the electricity goes off at my house, every freakin' clock in the place is blinking when power is restored. . .

I believe it is the "e" button you hold not the arrow down button.

I believe the '05 doesn't have an "e" button.

I believe the '05 doesn't have an "e" button.

Doh ! . '05, I thought I read '08. Eyes seem to be getting worse after turning 40. Sorry bout that VinRLX.

Should there really be a clock on a boat??????

YES !

If I go by the sun I might make the switch from Bloody Marys to beer far too early. I don't like to drink beer before 10 a.m.

Should there really be a clock on a boat??????

YES !

If I go by the sun I might make the switch from Bloody Marys to beer far too early. I don't like to drink beer before 10 a.m.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere! :)