Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Newest Malibu Dealer in North East

Candlewood

Hello all. Just thought I would mention to everyone that Candlewood East Marina in Brookfield, CT is Malibu's newest dealer. We have been Cobalt and Correct Craft dealers for over 15 years and with the vacancy of a good Malibu dealer in our area along with the opening of our new 40,00 square foot sales, storage and service facility, Candlewood East wanted to expand our inboard market to better serve our area. We have all ready received our first shipment of boats includnig the newly re-designed VLX with MaliView. Our Sales team has been to the factory to update ourselves with the newest features and benefits of the Malibus and are eager to help out our customers.

We are quite new to the site, so any feedback would be useful. If any of you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at [email protected] or just ad to the blog. Look forward to being part of the Malibu Community.

Candlewood East Marina

• 1 year later...
How far are you guys from western Mass? Amherst Ma, to be specific?

About 2 hours from Amherst. I believ that is exit 25 off of 91 correct?

Thanks for the welcoming! The first year has been great and looking forward to 2010! We have some exciting color choices and models coming in shortly.

that's funny, did you just answer a question about directions that was a year out of date?

that's funny, did you just answer a question about directions that was a year out of date?

He's new, give him a break, for some reason old topics show up in the "last 10 posts" sometimes on my computer, maybe that's what happened.

Yup.. newbee... Sometimes things get busy and I don't have the time to sit on the site 24-7 to wait for repsonses. I set the notifications now for my entries this way I will keep updated....

Foiler1: our website is www.candlewoodeast.com

We just launched that site last year right after we became the Malibu dealer for CT, but we are prob going to work on it again shortly.