Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

upholstery

TifandPeteVan

This season took a toll on my sunsetter LXI seat cushions. anyone know of a good company or a certain way to match factory upholstery?

Good question...I just think it would have to be someone local to you? If you know anyone in the San Antonio, TX pass it on!

This season took a toll on my sunsetter LXI seat cushions. anyone know of a good company or a certain way to match factory upholstery?

Good question...I just think it would have to be someone local to you? If you know anyone in the San Antonio, TX pass it on!

Yep, I need to get some vynil and carpet done too!

AF1

If your looking to match factory upholstery, there is a guy at the malibu factory that can make you exact skins for your boat. Search "chee" on this site, you'll find his contact info.

There is a place on the east side of town (SA), Art's upholstery, that replaced a skin for me and did a good job. 2627 Ackerman Rd

San Antonio, TX 78219. (210) 662-2787.

Yep, I need to get some vynil and carpet done too!

AF1

Shawn/John,

ABC Upholstery on Vance Jackson has always had a great reputation, and they've been there

for decades. Admittedly, I haven't used them since the early '90s, back when I was having

work done on a '63 Vette, and, later, a '76 Land Cruiser, but I still think it'd be worthwhile

getting an estimate from them. They're about a block or two from La Fogata, so you can

get a good Mexican food fix while you're over there.

(210) 732-7187 or www.abcautointerior.com

Edited by srab