Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid Force Watson Closed Toe Boots

jtrovato

I just got a pair of the Watson closed toe boots and when I tried them on, they're really tight on my feet. Will they break in after a few uses? My feet were starting to ache in them after wearing them around the house for about 5 minutes. There's a lot of arch support in there and the sides are pretty tight on my feet. Toes are close to the end, but not touching. I have big feet so the bindings are the size 12-13 and I normally wear a size 13 shoe. Any thoughts? I got a great deal on them because it's the end of the year and they are the 2008 model, I just hope they get more comfortable as I break them in a little.

I just got a pair of the Watson closed toe boots and when I tried them on, they're really tight on my feet. Will they break in after a few uses? My feet were starting to ache in them after wearing them around the house for about 5 minutes. There's a lot of arch support in there and the sides are pretty tight on my feet. Toes are close to the end, but not touching. I have big feet so the bindings are the size 12-13 and I normally wear a size 13 shoe. Any thoughts? I got a great deal on them because it's the end of the year and they are the 2008 model, I just hope they get more comfortable as I break them in a little.

They will loosen up. every hour you ride them for the first 5 hours they will get better.

If you want to speed up the process get some wheel barrel inner tubes, cram the inner tubes down in the boot, so you can still get to the vavle steams.

Fill with air , leave them over night or a few days. Be carefull, the tubes wont take much air pressure, they will pop.

You can buy tubes cheap at tractor supply if your city has one.

I have open toe Watson and they took 6-7 sets to loosen up. I will add that I just got a new pair of SS D2's (size 12) and like them almost as much.

I ride Watson closed toe boots and love them. I found them to be comfortable right from day one.

I have been thinking of trying the Slingshot boots, but for now can't justify giving up my Watsons.

I ride Watson closed toe boots and love them. I found them to be comfortable right from day one.

I have been thinking of trying the Slingshot boots, but for now can't justify giving up my Watsons.

The SS have a different stance, more knee bent. I like the fact the SS have removable liners, the bindings should stink...less. I doubt I would trade watson's for the SS, but I actually ordered my D2's from a place in OR and they were priced right.

MalibuNation

The SS have a different stance, more knee bent. I like the fact the SS have removable liners, the bindings should stink...less. I doubt I would trade watson's for the SS, but I actually ordered my D2's from a place in OR and they were priced right.

I hate stinky boots.

It's good to hear that they'll loosen up a little. I figured after a few uses they would break in and loosen up. They look and feel like amazing boots so far. I'm going to have to wait until the Spring to try them out though. Cry.gif