Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Monster Tower Reviews from Malibu Owners

Air Force 1

I had a Monster Tower on my old boat for three years, i had to tighten weekly after towing or rough water. That being said once tightened it was rock solid, no noise or movement, also loved the quick couplers for the racks and mirror. Quality product and great customer service.

OK Guys and Gals, Here is the final product.

Jamie, We will definently have to get together when it warms up!

Again, I want to thank Scott and Charlie at the Ski Dock in Austin, Texas for an excellent installation and customer support. If you live in the area and are looking for Monster Products these are your go to guys IMO!

gallery_6526_515_71972.jpg

gallery_6526_515_20335.jpg

gallery_6526_515_116514.jpg

gallery_6526_515_31716.jpg

Hey all. I havnt been on in a while. I recently completed rebuilding my entire 87 skier from the stringers up, new upholstery, sound system, everything. I am now ready to put a tower on it for my winter project this year and I am actually looking at the MT2 by Monster. Does anyone have any reviews for that model? It looks a bit more sleek to me but not sure how it will look on my boat. I love the monster site because they have a ton of pics of boats with Monster products but I didnt see a skier with the MT2. Monster has some for sale on their site that have minor scratches for just a little more than the price of the MT1. I would love some additional feedback about the MT2 if anyone has some. Also... I didnt see a Bimini specifically for the MT2 on the site. Anyone know if that is available?

Thanks in advance crew!

Hey all. I havnt been on in a while. I recently completed rebuilding my entire 87 skier from the stringers up, new upholstery, sound system, everything. I am now ready to put a tower on it for my winter project this year and I am actually looking at the MT2 by Monster. Does anyone have any reviews for that model? It looks a bit more sleek to me but not sure how it will look on my boat. I love the monster site because they have a ton of pics of boats with Monster products but I didnt see a skier with the MT2. Monster has some for sale on their site that have minor scratches for just a little more than the price of the MT1. I would love some additional feedback about the MT2 if anyone has some. Also... I didnt see a Bimini specifically for the MT2 on the site. Anyone know if that is available?

Thanks in advance crew!

I just got one of the blemished MT2 towers installed and it had minor scratches, nothing else. Looked good as new. I like the way it looks on my 94 Euro F3 with the double up wetsounds speakers and the cargo bimini. JMO

AF1