Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower speaker color???

liljohn

What color?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Ok so here`s the deal. I bought DIY bullet tower cans. I had planned on powdercoating them blue to match the boat and bring some life to the tower. When I moched them up my girl decided that she likes them in chrome. My friends think I should either black them all out grill and all or black the can out and do the grills in blue. So my queshtion is what do you think?

• chrome w/ stock grill.
    • chrome w/ color grill.
    • blue can w/ chrome grill.
    • blue can w/ color grill.
    • black can w/ chrome grill.
    • black can w/ color grill.

I've got 2 good reasons why you should leave them chrome or polished.

1. It won't cost you anything.

2. They look fine and matches your racks. Just polish them racks up if you're bored.

2. They look fine and matches your racks. Just polish them racks up if you're bored.

Plus1.gif and your Girl likes them that way Thumbup.gif

Funny guy you were the first person to say black on black.. Change of heart?

Funny guy you were the first person to say black on black.. Change of heart?

No you were just dead set on getting them powerdercoated. I just suggested painting the grills to match the black powdercoat you were planning Whistling.gif .

Helllllls no on the blue - that'd look funny with the black tower. If your tower was blue (:unsure:) then maybe...

Just go with the chrome - save the time & $, and the powder coat can get scratched or damaged by bugs/debris when towing. Not as bad with the chrome

• 4 months later...

Go for the color match whatever color your tower is. Im just starting to get my stuff back together after having my cans,tower and racks done white. And titan said they wouldnt do custom color racks i say theyre missing out Thumbup.gif

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

35.jpg