Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

23 vRide Pricing

mparcel

Official MSRP On the 23Vride will be 49,995 on a trailer, 320, illusionX, rear ballast.

Add Stereo, Midship Ballast, manual Wedge, Flip Bolster Seat, Depth, Cover, and Some Racks, My guess would be Mid to upper 50's for a really good performing Wake Machine.

P.S. the 320 will do, just get the High alt. Prop for holeshots

Here is one from a dealer in my area. $78,961.00!!!! I didn't call these guys about this boat, and it does say "price shown is retail - stop by the store for special pricing".

Here is the options listed, if the base price is $49,995 then these options add up to $28,966?:

Optional Equipment Included: Indmar Monsoon 350hp. MPI W/Catalyst, Flip-Up Bolster Driver's Seat, 3 Outlet Heater, Malibu Launch System (500# Midship Ballast), Option 1 Battery Set-Up, Wedge Complete (Polished), Deck Base Color (Regal), CS Boat Cover w/Illusion Tower Cut Outs, Depth Finder Module, Water Cooled Shaft Seal, Sound Pack 1 (Malibu/JBL Stereo, 1GB Memory/USB Port/IPod Plug-In, 1GB Custom Malibu Thumbdrive, Stereo Remote Control Panel & 4 Rockford Fosgate Speakers) & Fiberglass Swim Platform (Regal).

Edited by 2Tuff
Official MSRP On the 23Vride will be 49,995 on a trailer, 320, illusionX, rear ballast.

Add Stereo, Midship Ballast, manual Wedge, Flip Bolster Seat, Depth, Cover, and Some Racks, My guess would be Mid to upper 50's for a really good performing Wake Machine.

I dont doubt you.......but what is your source? I'm curious because I just bought a 09 21VRIDE......Thanks,

23 vRide - source is my own eyes on the dealers web page with pictures of it. I suppose its possible they put the wrong price in, but I kinda doubt it, all of their 09's and even most of the 08's are high on there. I would think putting that price out there like like would drive away potential buyers, sticker shock.

It is certainly viable. Rides and regular Malibu's work off different pricing structures. To simplfy, That dealer is probably using the same price structure as the wakesetters, and showing a much bigger discount. His price will surely be in line with all of the others

I dont doubt you.......but what is your source? I'm curious because I just bought a 09 21VRIDE......Thanks,

Do you mind sharing what you paid for the 09 21 vRide and the MSRP? .... Thanks

23 vRide - source is my own eyes on the dealers web page with pictures of it. I suppose its possible they put the wrong price in, but I kinda doubt it,

whoa bud.......I was asking the source for the MSRP on the 23Vride from EdgeSki1 (or whatever the screen name was) at 49,995 (or whatever it was)......didn't I quote them?..weird, thought I did........ But as for your account of MSRP, it DOES seem a bit comical that you are quoting what you "saw with your own eyes" when you didn't read my reply/post correctly Whistling.gif

Do you mind sharing what you paid for the 09 21 vRide and the MSRP? .... Thanks

I wouldnt feel entirely comfortable sharing with the whole world what I spent on my boat, but if you are truly going to buy a 09Vride and are trying to gather info so you get a good deal......let me know, maybe we could chat in a different setting.........

whoa bud.......I was asking the source for the MSRP on the 23Vride from EdgeSki1 (or whatever the screen name was) at 49,995 (or whatever it was)......didn't I quote them?..weird, thought I did........ But as for your account of MSRP, it DOES seem a bit comical that you are quoting what you "saw with your own eyes" when you didn't read my reply/post correctly Whistling.gif

Lol, sorry about that, I guess I was trying to go to fast so I wouldn't get caught surfing the site at work Innocent.gif . I read the post above yours, then skimmed yours as I was hitting the reply button.

Lol, sorry about that, I guess I was trying to go to fast so I wouldn't get caught surfing the site at work Innocent.gif . I read the post above yours, then skimmed yours as I was hitting the reply button.

Thumbup.gif that's funny! I saw program/app. somewhere that you can download that installs a "panic' button icon that you could hit to bring up a bunch of random graphs and charts for those situations.. it was hilarious, sounds like you need it!

i had a dealer price out a 21 ride and it was pretty stock all i added was sound pack, trailer, pull up cleats, and depthfinder and the quote was 48k or a tad under 45 with the discount you reciever from malibu if u order before nov 15

You mention receiving a discount from Malibu if you order before Nov 15 - Can you provide more details?

what the dealer i am looking at boats with said that if you order a new bu before nov 15 you will recieve an early order discount....how much depends on which model and options.....if you want to know more pm me and i will talk more to my dealer

So it would be safe to say that a loaded 23 Vride is going to be very close in price to striped down Wakesetter? Dontknow.gif

???

That's generally how it works. Sometimes you can get a deal on a Vride that's been sitting in stock that the dealer needs to unload, but when you go to order one & load one up, you need to start looking at the Wakesetter line.

So it would be safe to say that a loaded 23 Vride is going to be very close in price to striped down Wakesetter? Dontknow.gif

???

That's generally how it works. Sometimes you can get a deal on a Vride that's been sitting in stock that the dealer needs to unload, but when you go to order one & load one up, you need to start looking at the Wakesetter line.

That is probably very true with the new 23' V rides...... In my experience, there is and is still a sizable gap between the 21' V ride (loaded) and a stripped down Wakesetter.