Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

IM GETTING THE ITCH......09 PICS???????

key

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madmanacrossthewater

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• key

yea,............that black and red IS bangin!!!!! Rockon.gif

I agree...I think black is the sharpest looking color...until the water spots come. They drive me crazy, and will ultimately drive me to a light colored boat next time.

Yea, cleaning it is gonna be a pain, but it looks sooooooo sharp when it is clean so that will give me some incentive. I finally got the other surf rack in so now the tower isn't lopsided. Ill keep yall updated.

PA040944.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
more...

I notice the swim step on the vride is the same (red) color as the adjacent color panel.........Does anyone know if this is always the way they come or if thats a special request thing. That is a very similar boat to the one I ordered and I never thought to ask about the color of the swim step.......I guess I thought they all come in black...... ANYONE KNOW?

OOPS, thought the picture was attached........the one I'm speaking of is the Black/Red Vride still in production........ on POST #9

Edited by bs001
Madman,

Is that a customers boat or a spec? If it's a spec, what are it's details? I think I'm in love.

Joe

We built it for stock.

If it helps any, it looks even better in person.

Madman,

Is that a customers boat or a spec? If it's a spec, what are it's details? I think I'm in love.

Joe

We built it for stock.

If it helps any, it looks even better in person.

"You're killin' me Smalls!" Got any more pics you'd like to share?

more...

The Dk. Blue one is ours

That's one of the best looking scheme's I've seen yet. Wish they would offer something similar on the Responses.

073.JPG

I like this one even better. Like I said before, wish this scheme was available on the response.

073.JPG

I like the color scheme.

I have been liking the simpler mostly white boats. I was talking with the dealer a while back about what kind of color scheme I was thinking about if I was to be looking at a VTX on a cut diamond hull. Last time I was into the dealer to pick up my repaired prop, he told me my boat had been ordered and would be here before Thanksgiving. What? - He said they had to come up with some color schemes anyway for some boats they were going to be ordering on spec and he thought he would go ahead with my boat. He wants me to come down and demo it when it is in and I'm afraid that I will like it. Uh oh.

073.JPG

I like the color scheme.

I have been liking the simpler mostly white boats. I was talking with the dealer a while back about what kind of color scheme I was thinking about if I was to be looking at a VTX on a cut diamond hull. Last time I was into the dealer to pick up my repaired prop, he told me my boat had been ordered and would be here before Thanksgiving. What? - He said they had to come up with some color schemes anyway for some boats they were going to be ordering on spec and he thought he would go ahead with my boat. He wants me to come down and demo it when it is in and I'm afraid that I will like it. Uh oh.

Was that Bridge City?

I like the color scheme.

Was that Bridge City?

073.JPG

I like the color scheme.

Was that Bridge City?

Yes. My wife had actually already ok'd a new boat, but then we got a new (used) motorhome, so a new boat is probably not in the picture at the present time. Besides, I still like my boat, and I have plenty of friends with nice DD slalom boats to ski behind when I get the urge.