Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

IM GETTING THE ITCH......09 PICS???????

key

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madmanacrossthewater

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• key

There are links to several in the gallery, reviews of the VLX and LSV, FXI and the 20' Sunscape already in the General discussion area that also include pictures. Perhaps narrowing down what you are seeking would be helpful Vdrive or DD?

specifically the wakesetter series. want to see everyones imagination at work.

Hey Key, I wrote the 09 vlx review and have a ton of pics what do you want to see ?

Also the 23LSV you guys did as well.

I'm not sure but I think he's looking for color combinations?

yea,..........i read the reviews. really good work on that part. im just wanting to see everyones color choices more less now. i cant remeber if it was this site or one of the others that had a new 09 mostly white with some blue and black at the back. guy works at a bu dealer. just all in all wanted to see colors people was going with. ya know,.....a little dream session........... Drool.gif

How can you have pictures...I heard they were not making 2009s Whistling.gif

You heard wrong young patawon..... Production hasn't ceased at either plant. :)

Sarcasm right over your head Justin?

Caught it, but before a rumor got out that the plants were closed I thought I get serious for a moment. :)

whats the black and white boat in the first post edge with the old school windscreen? i take it it is still around..

I really like the white tower on that one....nice

Ok lets see if I can figure this embedding an image thing.....

These are the only two I have of the actual boat. In one the tower is naked, the other its starting to take form....

P9070768_1024.jpg

P9220936_1024.jpg

Ok lets see if I can figure this embedding an image thing.....

These are the only two I have of the actual boat. In one the tower is naked, the other its starting to take form....

P9070768_1024.jpg

P9220936_1024.jpg

Thats a nice lookin boat bud!!! Rockon.gif I'll forgive you for the white shades (f/rider cliche thread) :)

I just bought an 09 Vride, all black with red panel @ bk of boat.... I hope it looks that tight!. ENJOY....