Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New wheels

masterdinh

I like them Thumbup.gif Do you have a matching set for the truck :)

You know I think I am gonna get the matching set for the Sequoia next month. That ski mirror I hate. It came with the boat. I cant stand the damn thing to be honest with you. Its the one thing I dont like about this boat. I ordered a Samson one and I should have it on Friday.

I like them Thumbup.gif Do you have a matching set for the truck :)

You know I think I am gonna get the matching set for the Sequoia next month. That ski mirror I hate. It came with the boat. I cant stand the damn thing to be honest with you. Its the one thing I dont like about this boat. I ordered a Samson one and I should have it on Friday.

do you want to sell the mirror. if so sent me a pm with price.

Sweet looking rims Drool.gif What size tires and are they trailer rated?

Sampson mirror arms are sweet.

I dont know if they are trailer rated or not. I went with 17" 235 55 17s. The 18s wouldnt have been able to handle the weight of the trailer with a low profile tire. Sure does make the boat stand out a little more. I like them a lot.

I've got 215/45-17 on our tandem and no, they're not trailer rated. Personally I don't care and neither does my insurance company. Logically the forces a perfomance car would put on the tyres would be way more than the trailer does.