Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cincinnati/Dayton/N. KY Inside Storage for Winter

EchelonMike

All:

Not to be a further buzz-kill and talk about winter storage (ha!), but if there are 'Crew members in the Cincy/Dayton/N. KY area that need inside space for the winter, I was thinking of checking to see if I could find a small warehouse location and create a "group buy" for winter space. Let me know if you have interest.

I can keep mine in the same warehouse I did last year, which is heated to a balmy 65-70 degrees (no winterization needed, very nice to do post-season stereo/maintenance projects without freezing, etc). However, the owner jacked the price up to $90 a month (D'OH!).

If you have interest in inside storage, drop me a PM. Conversely, if you have a line on a good deal for inside storage, drop me a PM! :-)

Thanks,

-- Mike

Just for comparison sake I pay $80.00 for my inside storage garage.

I'm moving across the street when construction is complete to a new unit which is a foot taller. The new unit will be $90.00 but worth every extra penny since I won't have to drop my heavy a$$ blade tower anymore. Clap.gif

Great idea Echelon! I have plenty of room in my garage, so my boat is winterized and put away for the winter, but thanks for asking....

Have a great winter, and uh...Go Bengals?