Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

shower hookup

Cold water - Raw water hose after the impeller pump, Tee'd in

Hot water - remove one of the square plugs at the base of the exhaust manifold, this is really hard to explain with out physically showing you

Mixer - we usually mount them in the trunk like the factory does, we remove one of the pockets and make a little spot for the mixer and switch right next to each other so the person using the shower on the swim step can control it.

Pump - we mount it just like the factory does, on the back side of the trunk panel, same panel that you mount the mixer and switch on, it's easily remove with Phillips screws going all the way around.

Hope this helps!

Agreed with Hwood. I tapped off the block down low and had nothing but clogging troubles. I ended up running the line from the top of manifold and its been perfect since (knocking on wood).

2006+ you have a knock sensor on each side of the engine block. so the exhaust manifold is the next place to do it. i helped my buddy install on on his 07 xti, it was cake but i did have to swing by a dealer to see how it was done. The spot you tap into is in a tricky place, unless you've seen where it's pretty hard to know where to look.

2006+ you have a knock sensor on each side of the engine block. so the exhaust manifold is the next place to do it. i helped my buddy install on on his 07 xti, it was cake but i did have to swing by a dealer to see how it was done. The spot you tap into is in a tricky place, unless you've seen where it's pretty hard to know where to look.

how about a picture? I want to see if I can do the same with my '00 (i have FWC, so i can't take it from the block)