Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronix Vault Wakeboard

Malibuzer

I am looking for a wakeboard for my nephews. I just saw that boarders best buy has a 134 at a great price. Does anyone have any feedback about this board? My nephews are beginners, aged 11 and 12 and both around 100 lbs. The price is so attractive that I thought they would love it for XMAS.

My dealer is trying to sell me one as an all around boat board. Stating that its a great board for people trying to learn and progress a little before they move on to the more advanced boards. He was also saying something about a different cut on toeside so it helps teach toeside technique easier with a normal cut on the heelside.

I wasnt listening to much when he was talking, but thats what I can remember about the Vault

My dealer is trying to sell me one as an all around boat board. Stating that its a great board for people trying to learn and progress a little before they move on to the more advanced boards. He was also saying something about a different cut on toeside so it helps teach toeside technique easier with a normal cut on the heelside.

I wasnt listening to much when he was talking, but thats what I can remember about the Vault

So then it depends on how you ride (goofy/regular) or you'll be changing the boots in that case.

I wouldnt think so, since there isnt really a front to a wake board.... your toe side is always your toe side..... the graphics will just be upside down for the goofy kids. It would just be flipped, no boot changing as long as its centered to start with....... I think