Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Group buy on bimini

jetro

Sorry. That was an expired Group Buy ran by D-Goose. It was for TheMalibuCrew.com supporting members only. Membership has it's privileges.... Thumbup.gif

I don't have a problem paying my dues.. Sign me up.. Thumbup.gif

Click here. Watch for Group buys coming as soon as D-Goose gets through playing for the summer... :)

Found it thanks.. dues are paid..

thanks for the info

Do you know if we can get carpet savers from RR textiles??

Rockon.gif

I haven't seen any go through here but it's a possibility. All we need is a contact and I'm sure The Goose can get that.

Thanks for supporting the site. Notworthy.gif

No problem I'm glad i found the site....

Tell me what is with the name above the number of posts example mine says "ballast buddy" Where does that come from.

Click here. Watch for Group buys coming as soon as D-Goose gets through playing for the summer... :)

Rockon.gif

Bake's has a 15% off fall sale on carpet savers http://www.bakesonline.com/ R+R doesn't make carpet savers for the older boats anymore, i tried to replace my 98 RLX carpet saver with no luck :(

I haven't seen any go through here but it's a possibility. All we need is a contact and I'm sure The Goose can get that.

Tell me what is with the name above the number of posts example mine says "ballast buddy" Where does that come from.

As your post count climbs, the names change to different levels. You can see some of the names that are ahead of you by looking at other member's levels.

Rockon.gif

Bake's has a 15% off fall sale on carpet savers http://www.bakesonline.com/ R+R doesn't make carpet savers for the older boats anymore, i tried to replace my 98 RLX carpet saver with no luck :(

Yeah I found those guys.. I didn't know if u cld get a better deal by going to R/R... What about getting full carpet replacement???

As your post count climbs, the names change to different levels. You can see some of the names that are ahead of you by looking at other member's levels.

got ya thanks!!!!!!!!!!

got ya thanks!!!!!!!!!!

While we are talking accessories.. Do you know where i can find the quick release knobs for an XTP tower????

Yep bimini's will be on the list of buys this off season. I'm starting to wind down with boarding and will be looking harder at putting some buys on the table for all members and supporting members.

I have not looked to hard into doing a buy on carpet savers because I'm not sure we would have a large turn out. One of the best things you can do for a good price is to keep a great working relationship with your dealer, even if its only over the phone. Bake's and a few other dealers have had sale's from time to time and could help you with the carpet saver and release knob.

Good News Thumbup.gif

I have selling my Illusion X Bimini. It fits all Illusion X towers but not the XS Newer towers.

Tower Bimini made it for me, and we use them for our Group Buys from and it is new this year with 2 months on it only.

It is a high quality Sunbrella cover and Hardware. Everything you need to install it and use it or tuck it away in the matching boot.

I traded my 2007 Malibu in for a 2009Malibu with an Illusion XS tower and it does not fit on the new tower. My misfortune is someones gain.

I rather it be a fellow Malibu member.

It is an $1,100 XLarge Bimini with the upgraded Stainless Steel piping and fittings.

The first $750 gets the Bimini, Bimini Boot, Stainless Steel Piping and brackets.

Shipping will be minimal for ground only should be $40 or so.

Here are the pictures of it up on my older Boat.

If you want futher measurements or pictures email me.

Thanks,

Dave DeLuca

post-5867-1220748667_thumb.jpg

post-5867-1220748917_thumb.jpg

Yep bimini's will be on the list of buys this off season. I'm starting to wind down with boarding and will be looking harder at putting some buys on the table for all members and supporting members.

I have not looked to hard into doing a buy on carpet savers because I'm not sure we would have a large turn out. One of the best things you can do for a good price is to keep a great working relationship with your dealer, even if its only over the phone. Bake's and a few other dealers have had sale's from time to time and could help you with the carpet saver and release knob.

Rockon.gif Sounds good thanks

Keep me posted!!!