Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any advice on changing the transmission fluid.

no need...suck out as much fluid as possible, measure the quantity, pour in as much fluid as you got out.

I assume you are not sucking by mouth, but using something like the Jabsco pump?

Looks like I need to get one of those.

I'm curious about you turkey baster users. What do you bring out at Thanksgiving when you are roasting your turkey? Does it add to the flavor? Do you tell your guests about your dual use baster?

I tried using the Jabsco pump last year. Did not get anything near 48 ozs. Not sure what is the diameter of the Jabsco tubing.

I got that Tempo. I dont like it. Its too tall and when full a little to top heavy for me. I am gonna switch to one thats shorter and fatter.

I dont even think the dealer pulls the tranny screen to clean it when they change the fluid. I do know that if you do decide to do it, you need to get a new seal from Indmar, its some sort of liquid gasket.

I use my Oil Boy and suck out about 48oz as well.

The height of the Oil Boy can be an issue. I just take a little extra care about where I place it when I change the engine oil.

I have a few different fluid pumps that I can use. Thanks for all the advise I really don't want to have to order parts to get to the screen so I guess that will wait.

The height of the Oil Boy can be an issue.  I just take a little extra care about where I place it when I change the engine oil.

I ran to home depot and got the fittings so I can connect the oil boy directly to the bu oil drain hose...works great!

was able to get a pretty good deal on it during a bass pro shop sale...(only thing I ever bought from there...)