Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

sportster decals

wissportster

Hello all

Does anyone know the font used for the transom sticker "Official US Open Towboats" I need to replace it on my 99 sportster and the dealer said that they are discontinued. He wasn't helpful at all! Thanks.

My dealer in Cincy was very helpful securing decals for my 1997 Echelon LX. Unfortunately some are discontinued and some are available. I did not try and get the transon decal you asked about (my boat has the same one). I was able to get the Echelon LX decals for $5 bucks a side, however! :-) I was also able to get the "Malibu Boats" non-skid fender decals. I was not able to get the "Malibu" side hull decals - they are out of production apparently. I tried several dealers and got the same answer.

www.nowake.com is my local dealer in Cincy if you want to give them a call and see what they can find for you.

Good luck!

-- Mike