Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Loads of pics of the new Bu's

Chappy

The Vette boat embarrases me... even more than my spelling does. I will laugh so hard when I see pictures of the first clown who fits a 10" extention hitch to his Z06 so he can tow his Vette edition Malibu with it. You know it will happen. I'm betting first pictures come from SEMA 2009

The '09s are sweet, but I just don't get the Ride graphics. A real yawner for me. Even if you took the Ride graphic off, you have an almost Mastercraft-like yucky squared off hull color transition. JM2C.

The '09s are sweet, but I just don't get the Ride graphics. A real yawner for me. Even if you took the Ride graphic off, you have an almost Mastercraft-like yucky squared off hull color transition. JM2C.

I think we are in the wrong demographics for the Ride graphics.....my son saw that boat sitting in the ramp before they launched it and fell in love with it. Although I don't know too many 13 year old boys that could afford a Ride...so maybe they missed the boat (pun intended) on the graphics age this year.

They are better than the 07 graphics, but still not great. Although the black/red 23ft boat looks pretty good - that boat and the black/silver 21ft also have a nice, subtle 'r-series' emblem by the tower.

Are the ride graphics for 09's stickers or part of the gelcoat? It just looks different than a normal graphic application.

I wondering about the Ride as well. Sticker or Gelcoat. I'm kinda curious if it will look better with a solid color. I like the interior, but not a huge fan of the graphic.

J

Hopefully, someone will be able to confirm if the 'RIDE' is part of the gelcoat application. Would

be a bummer if you didn't have the option of not including it or being able to take off. We like the look of our VRide without the 'ride' graphics on the side, but having the option of a couple different graphics would be a cool add-on for the Vride series of boats - not full wraps, just different graphic styles.