Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Went skiing today -First time in 15 years

summerfun

I have been overweight for some time and have not gone skiing for 15 years. I just lost 85 pounds. I still want to loose more, but I told the kids when I felt like I had lost enough to ski again, I would.

Today was the day. Got up on two, then kicked one off right away. My kids were very impressed. They are age 13 and 15 and have never seen me ski. I was glad I still remembered how.

I am feeling it in my arms tonight. They want me to go again tomorrow. We will see. :(

Congrats on losing all that weight you must feel great, speaking from experience here, last year i was in your situation i hadn't skied for 15 yrs , straight back on one ski no problems until 2days later i was that bl*$dy sore i could barely wipe my own ar$e ROFL.gif ,but don't worry the pain will pass