Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new 05 VRide

Lance B. Johnson

Hey all, thought I would join up. Today I am the proud owner of an 05 Vride. Love the boat and extremely glad I did it. We are upgrading from a 17 ft runabout so there is no comparison. Honesty like going from a Dodge Neon to a Mercedes. The previous owner really cared for the boat.....nicest thing I ever owned. I am sure that Ill be the first to scratch it.

Cry.gif I have been watching that boat on Craigslist (Iassume your avatar is the boat) trying to talk the wife into looking at it. Apparently I am too late.
Cry.gif I have been watching that boat on Craigslist (Iassume your avatar is the boat) trying to talk the wife into looking at it. Apparently I am too late.

Whistling.gif It was advertised in CL alright. Out of Bend Oregon. The best part of working out the deal was the seller. Great guy. Pointed out two very small blemishes that I would never have seen. Very straightforward and honest guy. In fact he drove to the storage place two times to take measurements for me to make sure that it would fit in my garage ok.

Whistling.gif It was advertised in CL alright. Out of Bend Oregon. The best part of working out the deal was the seller. Great guy. Pointed out two very small blemishes that I would never have seen. Very straightforward and honest guy. In fact he drove to the storage place two times to take measurements for me to make sure that it would fit in my garage ok.

How long is just out of curiosity? We are doing some house shopping and having a garage that will fit a boat longer than my response is critical.

How long is just out of curiosity? We are doing some house shopping and having a garage that will fit a boat longer than my response is critical.

It measure about 24'11 inches with swim step. Removing the swim step buys about another 2' I think. A swing tonque should buy even more room but this one doesn't have one.