Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Not a bad day for a our first day with our new 08 23LSV

gregtay

Clap.gif As planned we picked up our new 08 23LSV last Friday from Bakes in Issaquah, WA (They are awesome BTW!) Within 10 min of picking up the boat we were boarding:) ... and it was a perfect day. We spent fri,sat and sunday on the lake playing with the new boat.. we love it! here are a few photos from our first day on the lake with our new boat :) ...

P8160152.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_0996_2.jpg

Edited by gregtay
I really like the color scheme. What the are the accent colors?

Deck accent: Reuben

Deck Accent 2: Reuben

Deck Base: White

Deck Main: Moonbeam

Hull Accent Reuben

Hull Base: Moonbeem

Hull Main: White

Interior: Moonbeam w/ Reuben

I love that color scheme! Best I've seen!

Oh yeah.... that first picture, I swear I was just looking at the boat....Promise Whistling.gif

Edited by justhrowit
Hey greg nice ride. keep an eye out im on sam. all the time. also check with paul they just found a new unmarked dead head down by the slalom course. Thumbup.gif

I'll look for you out on the lake. What color is your boat?

Guessing someone found the log with their boat? yikes.

Edited by gregtay
Hey greg nice ride. keep an eye out im on sam. all the time. also check with paul they just found a new unmarked dead head down by the slalom course. Thumbup.gif

That sounds ominous. I hope someone did not find it the hard way. Do you know if anyone stuck a flag or cone on it, or which end? I would assume the east end somewhere.

congrats on the new boat. welcome to the crew. Rockon.gif

love the white with colored, yet suble accents. saweeeet! Thumbup.gif

how does the armada tow/cruise that rig w/ hills? nice setup!

congrats on the new boat. welcome to the crew. Rockon.gif

love the white with colored, yet suble accents. saweeeet! Thumbup.gif

how does the armada tow/cruise that rig w/ hills? nice setup!

The Armada doesn't even know something is back there. My last boat was 7000#+ and the Armada did just fine with it as well. So no complains there.

Great looking boat!!!

I love the sepia pics (I think that is the correct term). What camera are you using?

Just using a Canon SD750. Those photos were taken with a color enhancement feature (not sepia, although that is an option.) With this color enhancement the photo is black and white except for yellows... kind of cool they way they turned out... but it wasn't on purpose, we didn't realize the camera was in that mode until half way throught the day:)... but now i have started using it to take some really fun/different photos.