Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

CWB WAKESURF BOARD

KSilva

Hey Guys and Gals,

I was thinking about picking up a new wakesurf... I have never tried it... Herd it's a blast....

I am 6'0 and 255....

I was looking at the 08 CWB Razr. Has anyones tried the cwb razr?

Thanks!

Kevin

Hey Guys and Gals,

I was thinking about picking up a new wakesurf... I have never tried it... Herd it's a blast....

I am 6'0 and 255....

I was looking at the 08 CWB Razr. Has anyones tried the cwb razr?

Thanks!

Kevin

The Razor works well for the bigger guys we have one we use as a boat board any one can ride it. A co worker of mine has been going out with us he is your size and it works excellent for him.

The CWB Ride isn't that bad either for beginning. It's a pretty big board, and has 4 removable fins.

+1 for the Ride. Just picked it up a few months ago to learn on and love it so far.

I have the Hyperlite Landlock 5'11"

I am 6'4" at 245lbs and it is simple to ride. I am actually looking to get something smaller after almost a full season on it.

It is great for all my friends and their wives. Everyone gets up and has fun.

• 2 weeks later...