Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

vRide Surf Wake Tips

Rancid

martinarcher

Replying to my own thread in the interests of helping someone find the answer later.

So before I was running wedge down, rear surf side and mid mls full, 400 in the bow, 150 brick in the walkway and 150 brick on the surfside seat above the cooler.

This weekend we switched it up and moved the 400 to the rear locker, ON TOP OF the 750 (so running the 250 hard tank, 750 as full as we could get it without making too big of a mess, and 400 about half full on top of that), 150 brick in the bow and 150 brick on the surfside seats.

Wave was definitely steeper and the pocket felt about as long. Wave even had some curl to it at the back.

I can't put anymore weight in the back than this... we're down at and even sometimes over the rub rail. Only a few inches from the gas cap, actually.

That wave looks much better. Your wave in your first vid looks a lot like ours, but I will never be able to match the wave in your second vid I will sink my boat in the process. LOL.gif