Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

towerbimini installation instrustions

arsenuts411

I bought a bimini for my illusion tower off ebay. The brand is towerbimini. I was wondering if anyone has a pdf of the directions or has pics of how this bimini should be installed. Any info would help I checked on there website and they do not have the directions on there.

You can just email customer service at towerbiminis.com. I also bought mine from someone with no instructions and they emailed me some very nice detailed instructions that helped. The person that i bought it from even lost some bolts and they sent me some free of charge. They are great to work with.

You can just email customer service at towerbiminis.com. I also bought mine from someone with no instructions and they emailed me some very nice detailed instructions that helped. The person that i bought it from even lost some bolts and they sent me some free of charge. They are great to work with.

Yeah I did send them an email so I guess I will see what happens. I hope that all my bolts are there that i need. Guess I will have to see once i get the directions