Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

new bindings ?

sportster

i got an old ski ho extreme sabre with bindings skied on it for first time in 5 years very tight is it possible they shrunk sitting in garage if so should i just get new ski setup or new bindings just open water ski been out a while but im back my girl is 5 and bought her trainers ski we will be going out more any advice would be helpful Biggrin.gif

i got an old ski ho extreme sabre with bindings skied on it for first time in 5 years very tight is it possible they shrunk sitting in garage if so should i just get new ski setup or new bindings just open water ski been out a while but im back my girl is 5 and bought her trainers ski we will be going out more any advice would be helpful Biggrin.gif

Some punctuation and a few capital letters might be helpful. :) It is possible that your bindings shrank, it is also possible that your feet have grown. It is also possible that you can't tolerate how tight they were when you were younger. :lol: In any event, if you are in Lewisville, I would head down to the Warming Hut on Central and Beltline and see if you can get some bindings that fit both your feet and your ski. Also, we ski on Lavon and Lewisville occasionally, PM me if you want to head out sometime. My boy is almost a year and we like to get him out on the water.

Jack

Some punctuation and a few capital letters might be helpful. :)

Jack

LMAO...Jack, you're right. I got a headache trying to read that. Way too funny. ROFL.gif

Edited by gjsmith73