Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

08 23LSV Rough water

LiQUiDSX

Are you guys happy with the rough water ride from this boat.

Opinions.

WE HAVE A 08 23LSV FOR OUR SHOP BOAT GRANTED SHASTA IS NOT AS ROUGH AS OTHER LAKES BUT THE BOAT IS AWESOME IN WHAT SHASTA HAS THROWN AT IT. I OWN A VTX WHICH WORKS WELL BUT THE LSV IS A CADILAC COMPARED TO MINE. THE WAKE FOR SURFING IS LESS THAN MARGINAL THOUGH,

Opinions.

WE HAVE A 08 23LSV FOR OUR SHOP BOAT GRANTED SHASTA IS NOT AS ROUGH AS OTHER LAKES BUT THE BOAT IS AWESOME IN WHAT SHASTA HAS THROWN AT IT. I OWN A VTX WHICH WORKS WELL BUT THE LSV IS A CADILAC COMPARED TO MINE. THE WAKE FOR SURFING IS LESS THAN MARGINAL THOUGH,

WHAT are you talking about?

Opinions.

THE 23 USING STOCK BALLAST IS WEAK. I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO PUT IT!

Opinions.

it's a bigger boat with more displacement, you have to run extra weight, especially for surfing... my preferences are with a VLX just for that reason, it's a lot easier to get the wake shaped.

I've spent some time in Northwest riders 23 LSV and their boat does phenomenal in ruff water, i was impressed.

Opinions.

would agree... with stock ballast and 6-10 peeps in boat the sweet is like 4 feet from the swim deck and very short...

Opinions.

Thanks for explaining that. TURN YOUR CAPS OFF.