Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

fix your computron computer!!!

keithupsman

Yahoo.gif all malibu owners with a computron in there 93 to 97 boat this a must have for you all.. go to ebay and type in malibu computron trouble shooter. its a 25 page book that tells you all about the comutron. and step by step in structions to trouble shoot your computer to fix it .has wiring diagrams etc.. very informational. you have to get this.
  • 1 year later...
Yahoo.gif all malibu owners with a computron in there 93 to 97 boat this a must have for you all.. go to ebay and type in malibu computron trouble shooter. its a 25 page book that tells you all about the comutron. and step by step in structions to trouble shoot your computer to fix it .has wiring diagrams etc.. very informational. you have to get this.

Have any of these laying around still.....?

Also let me know if you have any parts too. In the process of repairing some wiring and need to isolate the computron wiring.

Edited by Ramman17
  • 4 months later...

Have any of these laying around still.....?

Also let me know if you have any parts too. In the process of repairing some wiring and need to isolate the computron wiring.

• 6 months later...

hey sorry ive been out of the loop.. but had a new baby back in april of 09 so..been busy.. as to the computron yes i still have some of the trouble shooting guides left ..and i also have a computron computer for sale if interested... please let me know thanks.. keith reply here or at [email protected]

• 1 year later...