Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

the 2009 vlx is her3

brady

looks good in pics will have it out saturday will let you know how it goes well maybe no pic I have jpegs but cant figure out how to get them on here. someone that know how let me know or i can forward them to some ones email that knows how.....

http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc350/bradyboardman/

Might want to correct the title :)

Brady sweet boat!!! I have a question from the pictures, is the cross bar on the new tower removeable? It appears to stick waaaayyy up making it impossible for guy's with 7 foot garage doors. On my 06 VLX the pylon rubbs ever so slightly when backing it in my garage. Again nice ride bud!!! Thumbup.gif

Brady sweet boat!!! I have a question from the pictures, is the cross bar on the new tower removeable? It appears to stick waaaayyy up making it impossible for guy's with 7 foot garage doors. On my 06 VLX the pylon rubbs ever so slightly when backing it in my garage. Again nice ride bud!!! Thumbup.gif

It is supposed to come down as i have been told..It was a concern of mine also not to mention this trailer with 20" sure rides alot higher than my

Yea it unbolts

Kewlpics.gif

GREAT looking boat! I have always loved yellow! Not knocking your boat, but why on earth are speakers in the middle of back seat???? Aren't they covered up by people sitting there, thus affecting sound?

GREAT looking boat! I have always loved yellow! Not knocking your boat, but why on earth are speakers in the middle of back seat???? Aren't they covered up by people sitting there, thus affecting sound?

Same problem if you have people along the side seating and strippers across the dash. Dontknow.gif

Suprised you went with the malivue after the "COMPUTRON" reply in June.

Give us a review on that thing when you can.

Thanks

I am not familiar with COMPUTRON of course i am not familiar with the malivue either but saturday i will give it a go on the water and let you know results good or bad..I hope it it simple to use and not so high tech and complicated they only a few people in the group can operate it.....

Thanks

I am not familiar with COMPUTRON of course i am not familiar with the malivue either but saturday i will give it a go on the water and let you know results good or bad..I hope it it simple to use and not so high tech and complicated they only a few people in the group can operate it.....

My MISTAKE. I had you confused with "J-RO" who posted your pictures. Sorry :Doh:

Thanks

My MISTAKE. I had you confused with "J-RO" who posted your pictures. Sorry :Doh:

no prble